100% USA Beef Lung Tips 3.5 oz or 8 oz
100% Natural Beef Lung
- Premium treats and chews are made in the USA with no artificial additives, chemicals, or preservatives.
- Made with USDA approved raw materials and cooked under strict supervision to maintain consistent quality and safety.
- Made in the USA
- Great for Training and dogs of all sizes!
Treats should be a part of every dog's life. They should be used as a form of affection after your dog has successfully achieved a balanced state of mind through exercise and discipline. For safety and pack-bonding, always supervise your dog's chewing sessions
These treats are made in Omaha, Nebraska and the company has been in the pet bone and treat business for over 12 years. They take great pride in the fact that their bones and treats are produced from USA Born, Raised, and Harvested Angus or Angus/Herford crossed cattle.
The these cattle are purchased within a 500 mile radius of Omaha, Nebraska and this is the only source that the products are produced from. They do not buy beef bone or treat material from an outside source. Every product is tested each thru a private testing lab in Omaha for the best quality products.
We are pleased to offer these single, ONE Ingredient only, the stated product itself, products.
Why we do NOT sell rawhide:
- Rawhide is sourced from the animals “hide”, the skin from the neck to the tail, and it may or may not be beef cattle. By contrast, rawhide, is a highly-processed product, often treated with bleach and other toxic chemicals. These toxic chemicals may leave a residue in the finished products, which can only be harmful to the dogs that consume them.
- Producing rawhide begins with the splitting of an animal hide, usually from cattle. The top grain is generally tanned and made into leather products, while the inner portion, in its “raw” state, goes to the dogs. Removing the hair from hides often involves a highly toxic recipe: sodium sulfide liming. A standard practice is to procure rawhide in the “split lime state” as by- products from tanneries, facilities that top the list of U.S. Superfund sites. In the post-tannery stage, hides are washed and whitened using a solution of hydrogen peroxide. Other poisonous residues that may show up in rawhide include arsenic and formaldehyde.”
▪ Source: http://thebark.com/content/dangers-rawhide-dog-chew-toys
3.5 oz or 8 oz resealable bag
- Crude Protein (min): 60%
- Crude Fat (min): 6%
- Crude Fiber (max): .2%
- Moisture (max): 18%