100% USA Gambrel Tendon, 5-pack Bag or 8 oz Bag
Perfect for dogs of all sizes
100% Natural Beef Gambrel Tendon
Size 5-pack or 8 oz Resealable Bag:
Approximately 3/4" to 1" wide by 6" to 8" long
The 8oz package has approximately 10 to 12 tendons
Offer once to several times per week, depending on your dog's weight and chewing style. Always supervise your dog's chewing sessions and keep fresh water available at all times to aid in digestion.
- Premium treats and chews are made in the USA with no artificial additives, chemicals, or preservatives.
- Made with USDA approved raw materials and cooked under strict supervision to maintain consistent quality and safety.
- Made in the USA and produced from USDA sourced beef
- Excellent chew treat
Why we do NOT sell rawhide:
- Rawhide is sourced from the animals “hide”, the skin from the neck to the tail, and it may or may not be beef cattle. By contrast, rawhide, is a highly-processed product, often treated with bleach and other toxic chemicals. These toxic chemicals may leave a residue in the finished products, which can only be harmful to the dogs that consume them.
- Producing rawhide begins with the splitting of an animal hide, usually from cattle. The top grain is generally tanned and made into leather products, while the inner portion, in its “raw” state, goes to the dogs. Removing the hair from hides often involves a highly toxic recipe: sodium sulfide liming. A standard practice is to procure rawhide in the “split lime state” as by- products from tanneries, facilities that top the list of U.S. Superfund sites. In the post-tannery stage, hides are washed and whitened using a solution of hydrogen peroxide. Other poisonous residues that may show up in rawhide include arsenic and formaldehyde.”
▪ Source: http://thebark.com/content/dangers-rawhide-dog-chew-toys
- Crude Protein (min): 78%
- Crude Fat (min): 7%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2%
- Moisture (max): 13%