10-Configuration Training Leash (Use with the Freedom Harness)
10-Configuration Training Lead to use with the Freedom Harness
The 10 function FREEDOM Lead was designed by Jessica MacDonald to work in conjunction with the patented Freedom No-Pull Harness.
The lead features everything you love about the basic training lead with the advanced functionality that you can't live without. With a detachable handle, The FREEDOM Lead also has many other configurations listed below. This is the last leash you will ever need!
(1) Traffic handle all by itself
(2) Connect the Traffic Handle to the stationary ring at end of leash and use it as an 8' leash.
(3) Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Trafffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4' lead.
(4) To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating o-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog's collar.
(5) Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
(6) Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
(7) To create a temporary 7 foot tie-out, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring.
(8) To create a temporary 4 foot tie-out, repeat step 4 and attach bolt snap in the handle to the fixed o-ring at the base of your leash.
(9) Leash and Collar Combo- Us it as a temporary leash and collar. Slide the black washer lock all the way down to the bolt snap, attach the same bolt snap to the floating o-ring, creating a loop. Slip the loop over your dog's head , pull slightly as to gather excess and use it as a slip lead to get your dog home safely.
(10) Walk two dogs at once. Attach the bolt snap in handle of your leash to one dog, attach the other bolt snap to your other dog. Connect the traffic Handle to the floating ring.
The Freedom Euro style leads are constructed from industrial strength nylon webbing, reinforced x-stitching and feature sturdy hardware.Hardware**The Keystone line features a traditional slide clip and adjusters (nickle over zinc), and a Stainless Steel O-Rings. You may select solid brass hardware as an option.